HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF MY JEWELLERY?
Created with delicate accuracy and precious materials, Pendalock Jewellery is a delightful companion that will stand the test of time.
To ensure your treasure’s lasting beauty, please note the following considerations:
- Pieces can be cleaned with a wet cloth. Using a brush is not recommended.
- Dry completely before polishing with jewellery polishing cloth (specific and adapted – 50% polyester/50% nylon only very soft touch).
- If your jewellery is made of ornamental stones, clean it regularly using a soft wet cloth . Let it dry thoroughly each time it is cleaned.
- PVD coating and ornamental stones may be damaged by various conditions or practices.
- Always close the clasp before storing to avoid knots on the chain.
- Ensure your piece is stored in the box provided at purchase to avoid scratches and debris.
- Store each piece separately to avoid abrasion caused by other jewellery.
- Protect your piece from external shock, as this can affect the setting and the performance capabilities of the clasp.
- We strongly recommend applying fragrances or cosmetics before wearing your jewellery allowing sufficient drying time to avoid direct contact with ornamental stones.
- Avoid exposing your jewellery to high temperatures.
- Avoid extreme sweating while wearing our jewellery.
- Do not shower, swim or bath with your jewellery since cosmetics, detergents, disinfectant and water might damage the clasp, coating and the ornamental stones.
- For refreshing, polishing services or any other specific care information, please contact a jewellery specialist.
- Please note that Fine Jewellery pieces should only be entrusted to a specialist as these are extraordinary creations that require specific care.
- For any questions regarding Pendalock Jewellery care instructions, please refer our Jewellery Care Booklet.
- Slight scratches, especially on polished surfaces, are normal signs of wear and are no reason for complaint. They make your jewellery even more unique and special.
- Scratches can be prevented by careful handling and storage.