Earrings with english clasp
The secret circle 18K gold earrings
Give your ears a graceful finishing touch with the elegance of simplicity. These circle earrings boast a smooth and polished finish that catches the light beautifully. Handcrafted in Germany in 18K massiv yellow gold, the minimalist circular design of these earrings exudes timeless sophistication.
Pair them with our pendants to create a charming finishing touch to any outfit. It has the same size like the front plate of our secret pendant. A match made in heaven. We mean Düsseldorf, of course.
We did not invent the english clasp, but we do love this “good old fashioned” fumblefree solution!
Diameter 14 mm
Delivery / Return
- enjoy free shipping within the EU by joining our insider mailing list before
- for other countries additional costs may apply
- you have the right to return the items within 14 working days without any given reason
- the items must be in the same condition and package as delivered
- please contact us for further detailed information
- Pieces can be cleaned with a wet cloth. Using a brush is not recommended.
- Dry completely before polishing with jewellery polishing cloth (specific and adapted – 50% polyester/50% nylon only very soft touch).
- If your jewellery is made of ornamental stones, clean it regularly using a soft wet cloth . Let it dry thoroughly each time it is cleaned.
- PVD coating and ornamental stones may be damaged by various conditions or practices.
- Ensure your piece is stored in the box provided at purchase to avoid scratches and debris.
- Store each piece separately to avoid abrasion caused by other jewellery.
- Protect your piece from external shock.
- We strongly recommend applying fragrances or cosmetics before wearing your jewellery allowing sufficient drying time to avoid direct contact with ornamental stones.
- Avoid exposing your jewellery to high temperatures.
- Avoid extreme sweating while wearing our jewellery.
- Do not shower, swim or bath with your jewellery since cosmetics, detergents, disinfectant and water might damage the clasp, coating and the ornamental stones.
- For refreshing, polishing services or any other specific care information, please contact a jewellery specialist.
- Please note that Fine Jewellery pieces should only be entrusted to a specialist as these are extraordinary creations that require specific care.
- Slight scratches, especially on polished surfaces, are normal signs of wear and are no reason for complaint. They make your jewellery even more unique and special.
- Scratches can be prevented by careful handling and storage.