Diamond earrings with english clasp
The secret button earrings 18K gold
A playful twist to the classic round earring, our button earrings possess an understated yet artistic charm. It features overlapping round motifs matching the front of our secret pendant. Handcrafted in 18K massive gold and encrusted with a white diamond, the earring glistens and sparkles brilliantly.
Our button earrings are a stunning addition to your everyday and special occasion wardrobes.
No, we did not invent the english clasp, but we do love this “good old fashioned” fumblefree solution!
18K massive yellow gold
white diamonds WsI
Delivery / Return
- enjoy free shipping within the EU by joining our insider mailing list before
- for other countries additional costs may apply
- you have the right to return the items within 14 working days without any given reason
- the items must be in the same condition and package as delivered
- please contact us for further detailed information
- Pieces can be cleaned with a wet cloth. Using a brush is not recommended.
- Dry completely before polishing with jewellery polishing cloth (specific and adapted – 50% polyester/50% nylon only very soft touch).
- If your jewellery is made of ornamental stones, clean it regularly using a soft wet cloth . Let it dry thoroughly each time it is cleaned.
- PVD coating and ornamental stones may be damaged by various conditions or practices.
- Ensure your piece is stored in the box provided at purchase to avoid scratches and debris.
- Store each piece separately to avoid abrasion caused by other jewellery.
- Protect your piece from external shock
- We strongly recommend applying fragrances or cosmetics before wearing your jewellery allowing sufficient drying time to avoid direct contact with ornamental stones.
- Avoid exposing your jewellery to high temperatures.
- Avoid extreme sweating while wearing our jewellery.
- Do not shower, swim or bath with your jewellery since cosmetics, detergents, disinfectant and water might damage the clasp, coating and the ornamental stones.
- For refreshing, polishing services or any other specific care information, please contact a jewellery specialist.
- Slight scratches, especially on polished surfaces, are normal signs of wear and are no reason for complaint. They make your jewellery even more unique and special.
- Scratches can be prevented by careful handling and storage.