Bracelet for men
The secret men bracelet 1.0.
CHOOSE AN OPTION
Can you keep a secret?
The timeless elegance of our classic bracelet is the perfect piece for any occasion. Sometimes the simplest designs make the loudest statements. From everyday wear to opulent parties, effortlessly draw attention and spark conversation with this signature piece.
Braided leather bracelet with hook closure.
Delivery / Return
- enjoy free shipping within the EU by joining our insider mailing list before
- for other countries additional costs may apply
- you have the right to return the items within 14 working days without any given reason
- the items must be in the same condition and package as delivered
- please contact us for further detailed information
- Pieces can be cleaned with a wet cloth. Using a brush is not recommended.
- Dry completely before polishing with jewellery polishing cloth (specific and adapted – 50% polyester/50% nylon only very soft touch).
- If your jewellery is made of ornamental stones, clean it regularly using a soft wet cloth . Let it dry thoroughly each time it is cleaned.
- PVD coating and ornamental stones may be damaged by various conditions or practices.
- Always close the clasp before storing to avoid knots on the chain.
- Ensure your piece is stored in the box provided at purchase to avoid scratches and debris.
- Store each piece separately to avoid abrasion caused by other jewellery.
- Protect your piece from external shock, as this can affect the setting and the performance capabilities of the clasp.
- We strongly recommend applying fragrances or cosmetics before wearing your jewellery allowing sufficient drying time to avoid direct contact with ornamental stones.
- Avoid exposing your jewellery to high temperatures.
- Avoid extreme sweating while wearing our jewellery.
- Do not shower, swim or bath with your jewellery since cosmetics, detergents, disinfectant and water might damage the clasp, coating and the ornamental stones.
- For refreshing, polishing services or any other specific care information, please contact a jewellery specialist.
- Slight scratches, especially on polished surfaces, are normal signs of wear and are no reason for complaint. They make your jewellery even more unique and special.
- Scratches can be prevented by careful handling and storage.
Stainless steal with black PVD coating